Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Have one sitting in a drawer you don't wear?

obsesseddancer

Post Mon, Oct 06 2014, 8:16 pm
Hi, some of you know me from the tehillim needed forum. Short story: my daughter Kayla Rus bas Chaya Rochel (17) has been battling cancer for nearly 3 years and has been in and out and now back in a sheitel. She could use an alternate for when her regular one is being maintained, and her mom can also use a "real" one (as opposed to catalogue synthetics or tichels). One lady was kind enough to donate a beautiful one that is a "maybe," but before we start cutting, we want to see if there is a closer match for either one of us. We are looking for something shoulder length or longer, medium to dark brown, with a natural-look part. We are in a financial struggle, in part due to the illness, and cannot afford to pick out what we need like normal, so will very much appreciate something that comes close. And you get a huge mitzvah! No need to post on the thread, (it is a touchy subject for me and I hate to have to ask for help), simply PM me if you can help us out at all. Much love and wishes for an amazing year with kol tuv!

obsesseddancer

Post Wed, Oct 08 2014, 9:30 am
Good yom tov. Got a few PM replies that are a maybe. Just wanted to bump this for a few more. But, now back to our regularly scheduled cooking! Very Happy

obsesseddancer

Post Sun, Oct 19 2014, 7:32 pm
Bumping the post.
Hope everyone had an amazing yom tov! Sad to see it end.

obsesseddancer

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 12:25 am
Thank you to all who responded via private message, I received a couple that I have to take to a stylist to get bangs cut, so definite possibilities for me, so far... but still looking and also still looking for Kayla Rus for a backup. I would also like to ask on behalf of a friend of mine. I have a very dear friend who is battling cancer, and she just doesn't have a sheitel that suits her and looks natural. She is an amazing lady and I want to make her feel as fabulous and beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. For her I am also looking for human hair with a natural part, also medium to dark brown, but hers can be shorter than what my daughter and I are looking for. Not short short, but a blunt or tapered cut below the chin to just above the shoulders, and can be wavy (her natural hair was thick and wavy, not curly, but not super fine like most good sheitels). Anyway, if you can help, sorry to add another person, but now we are looking for the 3 of us. And please keep Nomi Esther bas Tzipporah in your tefillos (I also posted about her in the Tehilim Forum.) Thank you so much, what a wonderful bunch of ladies we have here! Hug
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels