Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Jus by Julie

amother

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 10:20 pm
Anyone tried this? It's a pricey 3 day detox cleansing diet. I would appreciate feedback before I invest in this. Thanks

amother

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 10:26 pm
is that the one in a florida hotel that I saw advertised in one of the succos magazines?

I was wondering who would respond.

Personally, if I would ever go away I would want to be wined and dined! (NOT on a liquid only diet)

Or did I not understand the ad?

amother

Post Tue, Oct 21 2014, 11:57 pm
I don't know what ad you saw. This gets overnighted to your house.

cookiejar

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 6:46 am
Not sure if this is for weight loss or just for health, but my off the cuff advice would be - if it's pricy and different and promises that you will lose weight quickly and/or easily, KEEP YOUR MONEY. There is no way in the world to lose weight permanently without lots of self-control, exercise, and hard work. When you're ready to embark on THAT, do that. Until then go buy yourself a new sweater and let Julie keep her jus.

momtra

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 9:35 am
I tried the jus last year because I heard from a few people how it helped them get a boost on weight loss and feel good. I did it...it was hard! Some of the juices were okay, some were pretty nasty! I lost a pound or two, but definately did not feel invigorated. I guess it depends on the person.

amother

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 9:42 am
I'm on it right now, they don't claim to be a weight loss program they just say it's likely. I wanted to do something extreme after all the yomim Tovim I'm the hopes of boosting weight loss and continuing on a regular diet. I lost quite a bit of weight and know I'll gain a bit back once I start eating food again, but I'll still be down some pounds. There are some really good flavors and some ok ones I didn't find any nasty. Good luck

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, May 29 2017, 2:15 am
Anyone else tried it and would like to share their experience? Tia

amother
Tan

Post Mon, May 29 2017, 9:42 am
I tried it. Again, not to lose weight but to jump start wanting to lose weight and feel good. Most of the drinks were really good - a few of them were not amazing but it wasn't like they were difficult to get down. They were pricey, but I didn't have to buy any food for myself for three days. I didn't feel so much different after the three days though.

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, May 29 2017, 9:47 am
amother wrote:
I tried it. Again, not to lose weight but to jump start wanting to lose weight and feel good. Most of the drinks were really good - a few of them were not amazing but it wasn't like they were difficult to get down. They were pricey, but I didn't have to buy any food for myself for three days. I didn't feel so much different after the three days though.

Thanks! Are the drinks very (too) sweet?

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, May 29 2017, 8:17 pm
Bump

amother
Tan

Post Tue, May 30 2017, 12:56 am
They are not too sweet, but some are fruit juices so if you're concerned about sugar content, there is natural sugar.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, May 30 2017, 12:59 am
https://www.groupon.com/deals/.....e-833
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise