Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
FUR SKIRT OUTFITS WITH FUR BOW NECKLACE
1  2  Next

amother

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 5:44 pm
Saw these outfits on different girls over Yom Tov. They were purple, with a fur skirt and a shell plus a matching fur bow necklace. Anyone know where they are from and if they are available online?

amother

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 5:51 pm
Not sure if I saw the same ones by Judy's Nook. Don't remember which othe stores in Boro Park & Flatbush I saw them in.

http://www.enjoygram.com/judysnook

amother

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 5:54 pm
I think this was it... any idea of the price?
http://www.enjoygram.com/m/787.....50868

el2cg

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 6:09 pm
Junees sold them. My sil was looking for them yom tov time and it was sold out in the sizes she needed. (The dress)

amother

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 6:22 pm
I bought it at Junees.
It's called TEELA cupcake skirt or something like that.
Google it I saw it on many websites.

MamaBear

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 6:35 pm
Fur is the new pleather? $100....sigh and ick

http://www.sparklesandsuspende.....ee105

amother

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 6:46 pm
Yeah it seems like a LOT especially when you see families with three or four girls matching. But don't you remember how much those boxy suits we used to wear as little girls cost?

amother

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 6:48 pm
Her Facebook claims its chinchilla fur, I can't imagine that's true considering the low price tag. Chinchilla fur could be a few thousand for a pin! Well, it's certainly trendy and that's probably the going price tag. If yOU can afford it, enjoy it.

amother

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 6:51 pm
If I saw 3-4 girls in matching fake dead animal skirts, I would laugh out loud. People are insane. What happened to sweet and simple?

amother

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 7:19 pm
amother wrote:
If I saw 3-4 girls in matching fake dead animal skirts, I would laugh out loud. People are insane. What happened to sweet and simple?

If I saw just 1 girl wearing this outfit, I would puke. Am I the only person here who thinks these outfits are not only ugly but vulgar, too? Never mind sweet and simple, what happened to good taste?

Barbara

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 7:43 pm
amother wrote:
If I saw just 1 girl wearing this outfit, I would puke. Am I the only person here who thinks these outfits are not only ugly but vulgar, too? Never mind sweet and simple, what happened to good taste?

Dunno. Probably the same thing that happened to not using imamother to insult someone else's child.

monseychick

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 7:45 pm
amother wrote:

The only thing making me puke is you for saying this..

And DONT BE A COWARD

Say it with your SN

amother

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 7:48 pm
Barbara wrote:
Dunno. Probably the same thing that happened to not using imamother to insult someone else's child.

The insult isn't to the child whose blameless but to the mother who ought to know better.

Barbara

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 7:54 pm
amother wrote:
The insult isn't to the child whose blameless but to the mother who ought to know better.

Its against the rules to insult others using imamother.

But I'll leave it to monseychick, who is clearly wiser and more articulate in her response in this case.

vintagebknyc

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 8:18 pm
Barbara wrote:

as I have waxed poetically ad nauseum, the abuse of "amother" happens far more than other no-nos. hourly. nobody ever gets in hot water for doing so and it's infuriating.

amother

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 9:05 pm
My daughter looks adorable in it, to all your coward amothers who are plain downright jealous that I spent $100 on a little girls outfit.

So puke all you want, but don't stand near us.

farm

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 11:32 pm
amother wrote:
My daughter looks adorable in it, to all your coward amothers who are plain downright jealous that I spent $100 on a little girls outfit.

I saw some girls with these outfits in shul over yom tov and thought they looked tasteful and lovely.

vintagebknyc

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 11:43 pm
amother wrote:

jealous? really? I'm not amother, ergo not a "coward", and I'm disgusted. not so much by the cost, but by the vile nature of little girls in fur. more than the unpleasantries of the outfit is the downright bragging about how great you are. being holier than thou about a fur cape doesn't make me want to puke, it just makes me lose respect for anyone who gloats about it under "amother."

(additionally, I question the halacha about buying fur from animals killed in a non-kosher way. chinchillas, et alia, are raised on factory farms and it's unlikely they're slaughtered in compliance with our laws. if there was a huge question of whether the meat from the tortured animals in the kosher slaughterhouse was actually kosher, I wonder how this could be any different.)

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 11:46 pm
The pictures I've seen look adorable. Like little puffs Smile I assumed they were faux fur for that price.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 11:48 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
jealous? really? I'm not amother, ergo not a "coward", and I'm disgusted. not so much by the cost, but by the vile nature of little girls in fur. more than the unpleasantries of the outfit is the downright bragging about how great you are. being holier than thou about a fur cape doesn't make me want to puke, it just makes me lose respect for anyone who gloats about it under "amother."

(additionally, I question the halacha about buying fur from animals killed in a non-kosher way. chinchillas, et alia, are raised on factory farms and it's unlikely they're slaughtered in compliance with our laws. if there was a huge question of whether the meat from the tortured animals in the kosher slaughterhouse was actually kosher, I wonder how this could be any different.)

I agree with you re amother's post and use of amother.
FYI, these outfits are clearly made of faux chinchilla fur.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics