Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Who should be responsible for the shipping

amother

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 7:18 pm
I ordered some clothing from a Jewish online store--separates, top and bottom intended to go together. They called me saying that the size of the top I ordered is not in stock, would I like to choose something else? There were 2 options I was given (to coordinate with the other item I ordered) were both in sizes too large, but I was told one might be a little bit better than the other--I was hoping to have it for y"t so I agreed hastily. The second item was a skirt I ordered "long" and a "short" skirt was sent. I want to return the items--and the place is letting me, I got free shipping on the order coming b/c of a pre-yom tov special, but who should be responsible for the return shipping?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Oct 22 2014, 8:07 pm
They should...this isn't you being flaky, this is them not sending you what you ordered.

Dev80

Post Thu, Oct 23 2014, 12:11 am
I didn't fully get your post what you wanted to keep and what you wanted to return, but from a good customer service perspective if it's not what you really wanted or really ordered they should pay the return shipping. They can do this by sending you a pre-paid shipping label via email and you can just drop it off at UPS/Fed Ex or whoever they use.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette