Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Fun day put in Monsey (clothes,restaurants)

ruchelbuckle

Post Fri, Oct 24 2014, 12:42 pm
I am meeting up with some cousins next week in Monsey. We want to do some clothes shopping for an upcoming simcha (shabbos style, don't need gowns or anything) and go out for lunch, etc....

Women and girls clothing stores? Looking for shabbos and week day wear.

Restaurants-- light, milchig places-- like a bagel store where you can get salad, ice coffee, eggs, etc....

Also.....I don't think anyone is going to come with kids, but is there any sort of I door play area, nice park, or anything like that to bring kids to?

mom2be1

Post Fri, Oct 24 2014, 2:18 pm
Blew boutique is the newest nicest clothing store. Very reasonable prices and trendy yet modest you'll fin weekday and Shabbos. It's in the same shopping center as bagel dlox , she'll station, prince and princess(kids). Across the street is a hosiery store.
You can entertain the children in palisades mall it's not far and tons to do! Have fun!

pumpernickle

Post Fri, Oct 24 2014, 5:25 pm
Ruthie's or Sereka's has nice womens clothing. Bagel d'lox is an awesome breakfast shop. Yoffee cofee is nice too, as well as hava java. For the kids, Chuck E Cheese is a much cheaper alternative to busy bees in the pallissaides mall. It is nearby in Nanuet.

Welcome to Monsey! I hope you will enjoy ur stay!

Gneshe

Post Fri, Oct 24 2014, 5:30 pm
There's an ice cream store in the Shoppers Haven where you can also make your own salad. Great for kids and adults.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries