Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Portraits for my kids wedding! almost 4 yrs ago!

amother

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 4:51 am
I am anon due to my embarrassment of my procrastinating for so long. embarrassed

I have 2 married children, one couple is coming up to their 4th anniversary very soon and my other couple just celebrated their 2nd. I still never got an album from theur wedding or their portraits done, im more uoset about not having their portraits up. The reason being is that I only got a disc with pics on it from the photographer from their weddings. The album and/or portraits were not included in the price.

I dont know how much I am looking at here but any suggestions of where online or otherwise I can have portraits done from pics in a disc? Im pretty techy so maybe one of the photo sites out there does a nice job? Any suggestions would realky be appreciated!!

Thanks!

Dev80

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 5:05 am
If you would use one of the regular sites, I'd suggest shutterfly over snapfish or others, I think they do the nicest job and you can get some great coupons (like 40% off!). But maybe you're looking for a more professional site?

amother

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 5:09 am
Thank u! Ill check that out.

I am looking for a somewhat more professional looking portrait. That it shouldnt scream 'cheap'! If possible.

Simple1

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 5:59 am
For a more professional look, Mpix. They also do albums.

amother

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 6:11 am
I didn't have a wedding album included in photographer cost at my wedding so I made a shutterfly album. I think they have one that is more similar to typical wedding album and I may make one of those one day but for now the shutterfly book is good.

amother

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 6:12 am
How would u compare mpix to the quality from costco?

Simple1

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 6:46 am
amother wrote:
How would u compare mpix to the quality from costco?

Personally, if quality is a priority, I'd use Mpix. If price value is a priority, I'd go with Costco because they're good enough.

I haven't used Costco enough to know for sure, but I've heard people are very happy with their quality. I did one enlargement at Costco where the color came back very off. But that could be my fault because it wasn't such a great photo to begin with. And I was too lazy to see if they'd reprint (free) for me.

miami85

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 7:19 am
My in-laws (2nd marriage) did their albums through Shutterfly.

bnm

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 7:24 am
Mpix, Mixbook, Adorama

teddyb

Post Tue, Oct 28 2014, 8:23 am
shutterfly has nice albums.

you can print pics there too, but when we print pics to hang up we usually go to a kinkos/fedex. its a bit more expensive (but not crazy) but we liked the quality better then shutterfly for "professional" pictures.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics