Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Free CEUs

amother

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 1:23 pm
Anyone know where one could get free online CEUs for the mental health profession? TIA!

runninglate

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 3:58 pm
I was planning to post the same question about special ed. Anyone?

amother

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 4:01 pm
A year or two ago,Rutgers college offered an online course for 10 CEU's regarding brain injury. It w as very informative. Perhaps you can contact them to see if it's still running or if they have something similar.

newmother

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 4:37 pm
The verterns association has some free courses about PTSD and some have tests that will give you credits http://www.ptsd.va.gov/profess.....e.asp

amother

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 5:25 pm
newmother wrote:
The verterns association has some free courses about PTSD and some have tests that will give you credits http://www.ptsd.va.gov/profess.....e.asp

Thanks! This is amazing!!

amother

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 5:48 pm
Anyone know of free CEU'S for Speech Therapists?

amother

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 5:48 pm
I usually google "free social work ceu's" when I need and a lot comes up. I recently did 15 ceu's for $39. The whole thing took about 1.5 hours. There are tons of free and low cost websites out there. Just use your good friend mr. Google.

LiLIsraeli

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 5:50 pm
Yes! Also ce4less.com has a 1-time free CEU. If you are a social worker you can use freestatesocialwork.com (1 credit/month) and NASW which has several free courses.

melalyse

Post Sun, Oct 26 2014, 5:57 pm
There is a website called cheapceus.com. It is not free, buy pretty cheap. I don't know which professions it is for, but is definitely for PT, OT and speech.

amother

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 8:41 am
What's a "normal" amount for CEUs? What is "cheap"? I don't want to overspend, especially when we need so many And I am not always interested in the topics... (If I am interested I would totally pay more but if I am just trying to get the credits I want to get it cheaply and easily.)

Psychology/counseling field...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics