Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Boca Torah Academy

amother

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 8:59 am
We are G-D willing moving to Boca Raton, Fl next year and I am interested to know if anyone sends or knows about Torah Academy? We are also considering Hebrew Academy in Margate (Chabad community school). I know they have different hashkafos but that isn't a deal maker/breaker for me. Good secular, Judaic and middos are very important.

amother

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 9:03 am
I live in a different community in S Fl but I've heard good things about Torah Academy. We briefly considered moving to Boca and would have sent there happily.

amother

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 9:41 am
I used to work at Torah Academy when I l lived in Boca and I was beyond impressed. The teachers are fantastic and innovative, the kids actually enjoy going to school. They emphasize middos a lot andit definitely reflects in the students. The academics are top notch and they are constantly on the lookout for new and exciting ways to teach the students.
I happen to also know a lot of the administration and teachers personally. They are all very special, refined people with incredible middos and they really really care about their students.
If we ever moved down to South Florida, Torah Academy would be a no brainer!

cranberry

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 11:48 am
My children go to Torah Academy of Boca Raton. Do you have any specific questions? I can try to answer them.

amother

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 1:25 pm
Whatever you do, DO NOT send your kids to Hebrew Academy in Margate. It's a joke there. You would be much better off at Torah Academy in Boca. The Hanhala in Margate is inefficient and angry from the top down.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics