Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Kiddush in Lakewood -- where to order?

allrgymama

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 11:25 am
We are making a small women and children's kiddush for our daughter this Shabbos, who had a health scare over Yom Tov.

I ordered a couple of iced cookies and peanut butter cups, but am having trouble finding a place in Lakewood that does Salads or pretty/fruity drinks.

If anyone has any other suggestions of what would be appropriate (I don't want to go too crazy), I would appreciate it!

sky

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 11:49 am
I've seen someone advertise the - the Green Bowl who does salads. [I've never used them, just seen ads].

joy613

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 12:48 pm
There is someone Weiss who does this and is really good.
Sorry I dont' know her first name or her number, but maybe someone in Lakewood can help you more.

allrgymama

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 1:00 pm
I called and left a message for them and haven't heard back, which is why I was looking for someone else.

Thanks!

Chayalle

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 1:13 pm
Would you do something like mini cut up fruit? I ordered this from Baskets by Blimi for a cousin's Kiddush. They sent little teeny trifle cups with cut up fruit (melons, kiwi, pineapple, etc...) with tiny spoons. It's a popular option.

Or you could make it yourself! I make a pina colada drink with pina colada syrup, strawberries, whip, and pineapple juice. Pour into little cute cups by yourself.

I also remember that someone Weiss makes really good salads, and I don't remember where I know that from!

But if you want to DIY I can give you my sushi salad recipe. Or my snap pea salad recipe. And I'm sure others can too.....

amother

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 1:23 pm
Deena Weiss-the Green Bowl is really good. Give her a chance; she is very reliable and I'm sure she will call you back.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics