Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
I want to print a few yrs worth of pictures!

amother

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 1:30 pm
I have beautiful pictures of my children ... all over, just not in photo albums.

I need advice on how to get all my pictures from my computer, emails, cell phone ...and have them printed.

I am not too great with computers so I even have a hard time printing a picture that is in my gmail.

What would be the easiest and most cost effective way to organize and print a few years worth of pictures?

I do not have a printer at home so I would have to sign up with something I guess.

RachelB

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 6:29 pm
I don't print individual pictures anymore, I order printed albums. You can walk into CVS or Walgreens and they will walk you through it if doing it alone online is too much.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 6:45 pm
amother wrote:
I have beautiful pictures of my children ... all over, just not in photo albums.

I need advice on how to get all my pictures from my computer, emails, cell phone ...and have them printed.

I am not too great with computers so I even have a hard time printing a picture that is in my gmail.

What would be the easiest and most cost effective way to organize and print a few years worth of pictures?

I do not have a printer at home so I would have to sign up with something I guess.
Delete all photos that you are not interested in printing directly on each device. Then plug in each device separately to your computer. Upload pics to an online program like Snapfish. Look for promotions and sales. Order prints.

amother

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 8:13 pm
Thanks for the replies. How do I save a picture from my email?

ra_mom

Post Mon, Oct 27 2014, 8:57 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks for the replies. How do I save a picture from my email?

Open the picture. Click file, save as (dependingon what program the photo is on the instructions for saving might be different) and save to your desktop of create a file folder on your computer and save each pic there.

SingALong

Post Tue, Oct 28 2014, 12:55 am
I upload my pics to shutterfly.com and when there's a lot on my account I print them out. I wait for a sale or free shipping coupon.

You'll need to download your pics to your computer from your cameras/decides and sign up to shutterfly.

You can go to one of those photo stores with printing pics and plug in your phone/memory card directly and print. If you have years worth of pics thought that might take a really long time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics