Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Where to order a case of almond milk?

amother

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 10:25 pm
Has anyone ordered almond milk or rice milk by the case online?

I go through many boxes during the week and think it will probably be more economical if I can stock up by the case.

Thanks!

Twinster

Post Sun, Nov 02 2014, 10:32 pm
I buy them in Costco.

greenfire

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 12:05 am
the almond milk I buy needs to be refrigerated ... how would you get it delivered and still be fresh ?

amother

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 12:53 am
I've gotten Soy Dream & Coconut Dream from Vitacost. (They carry a lot of the things I get in the health food store.)

I just checked, and they carry Blue Diamond and Pacific Almond Milk. I don't know if those have a hechsher - I can't see one in the picture. Also I wouldn't get a case of any new brand without trying one container to make sure you like it.

(These are boxes that don't need refrigeration.)

chani8

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 3:36 am
If you want to be adventurous and save some money, you could learn to make your own almond milk. I've made it, and it was so easy to do. Just a thought.

Twinster

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 7:39 am
amother wrote:

I just checked, and they carry Blue Diamond and Pacific Almond Milk. I don't know if those have a hechsher - I can't see one in the picture.

(These are boxes that don't need refrigeration.)

We have the Blue Diamond unsweetened almond breeze from Costco and its kosher. No refrigeration needed unless opened.

Twinster

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 7:40 am
chani8 wrote:
If you want to be adventurous and save some money, you could learn to make your own almond milk. I've made it, and it was so easy to do. Just a thought.

We made it as well. It's delicious, but I found it doesn't last as long...

oliveoil

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 9:09 am
It also doesn't save money unless you can find a really cheap source of almonds.

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 9:37 am
Amazon has lots of brands in multi-pack packaging. Some are subscribe & save, some are pantry pride; different price models for different kinds of purchases. Many of them I know are kosher. You should check their selection.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen