Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Meat
Ground Meat

buster

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 11:36 am
Looking for a new recipe.....I do not have any sides like potatoes, or veggies to make a stir fry....we had Spaghetti for lunch so DH wouldn't appreciate meatballs....hamburgers are not filling on it's own and I've got no buns or sides.....help!

No time to boil up beans, though I do have rice....should I make rice and ground meat mixture? That's substantial on it's own?

Happy18

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 11:45 am
If you have lettuce make taco salad. Google the seasoning from scratch you should have all the ingredients.

wife2

Post Mon, Nov 03 2014, 12:37 pm
make meat loaf add a lot of bread crumbs/matza meal and add frozen veggies if u have. if you have rice, make that as your side

buster

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 11:37 am
It's that time again.....this time however, the issue is that our gas is turned off so it needs to be an oven friendly recipe. I'd generally stir fry, meatball, pan fry burger....etc. Now what can be made in a jif in the oven?

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 11:53 am
buster wrote:
It's that time again.....this time however, the issue is that our gas is turned off so it needs to be an oven friendly recipe. I'd generally stir fry, meatball, pan fry burger....etc. Now what can be made in a jif in the oven?

Lasagne, or hamburger pie (with eggs and onions, in a pie shell).

Rutabaga

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 12:17 pm
Meatloaf
Shepherd's pie

ra_mom

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 8:10 pm
buster wrote:

You can place your meatballs in a pan, pour the sauce over them, cover and bake at 325 for 2 hours.

You can arrange your burgers on a cookie sheet and bake uncovered at 425 for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics