Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Dressing newborn
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 3:43 pm

Coupons babies r us

amother

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 4:11 pm
Buy buy baby takes current coupons from bed bath and beyond 20 percent off

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 4:18 pm
Kohls has 30% off today if you have a kohls card, and $10 off of $25 today only for veterans day. I just got 2 tops and 2 bottoms for my baby (he's walking, so he can't live in stretchies anymore) and it was about $13 (before I put kohls cash on it)

MaBelleVie

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 4:57 pm
amother wrote:
Gap is still pretty expensive (I don't want to be spending $20 on a stretchie...even if its cute and velour...I spend that kind of money as a splurge on an adorable Shabbos outfit). Personally I find pants and shirt easier when it comes to changing. Some socks stay on better than others. I got some that stayed on as gifts when she was born but sadly I lost them. Still, I like outfits for during the day. I also feel silly taking her out in a stretchie. I don't know why I even care.

Sometimes gap coupons apply to sale/clearance items too, and they can be super cheap. I just bought two things with the recent gapfam coupon- one dress and one romper. They came out to $14 total for the two together.

My preference for dressing young infants is layers of cotton. A short sleeved onesie under either a stretchie or a soft tee shirt and leggings. Some stretchies look more like PJs and other look more "dressed."

amother

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 5:01 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
Sometimes gap coupons apply to sale/clearance items too, and they can be super cheap. I just bought two things with the recent gapfam coupon- one dress and one romper. They came out to $14 total for the two together.

My preference for dressing young infants is layers of cotton. A short sleeved onesie under either a stretchie or a soft tee shirt and leggings. Some stretchies look more like PJs and other look more "dressed."

What's a gapfam coupon?

MaBelleVie

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 5:04 pm
amother wrote:
What's a gapfam coupon?

It was a coupon code that someone posted on the previous page. It's no longer effective, but they have sales literally every week, often 30-40% off.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics