Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Ipad air vs ipad mini

ludicrous

Post Tue, Nov 04 2014, 6:22 pm
should I get an ipad mini or an I pad air
I would like it to be as light as possible, as I do not like it when my pocketbook is so heavy, but I also like as big print as possible, because my eyes are sensitive to smaller print
what would you choose?

Scrabble123

Post Tue, Nov 04 2014, 6:32 pm
I have an iPad mini and I love how it feels in my hands. It's so comfortable to hold, and fits nicely into my pocket book. Others remark that it is too small though. Can you get to an apple store and check them out yourself?

Mitzvahmom

Post Tue, Nov 04 2014, 7:28 pm
I love my Mini!

We won an ipad air in a drawing, I keep it for the kids to watch videos on trips etc. I find it to be big.

Ditto to going to the apple store and touching and feeling Smile

seeker

Post Tue, Nov 04 2014, 8:45 pm
It sounds like you would prefer the Air, because you want your text/images a more comfortable size.

They both have their merits. I like the low profile of my mini but for serious e-reading and document editing it does get a bit squashy, especially using the on-screen keyboard which I find very comfortable on the full-size iPads but only bearable on the mini. If I had a smartphone I would almost definitely prefer my iPad full size, but because this is my one portable device I like the small form factor that lets me take it anywhere.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics