Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Suggestions for mehadrin israel vacation?

irrationalrose

Post Sat, Nov 08 2014, 7:17 pm
has anyone been to one of the mehadrin hotels recently who can give any advice on which one to go to? we are travelling with a family of 5 (3 kids ages 4 and under) + grandfather who loves to swim but has mobility issues. TIA

irrationalrose

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 7:21 pm
bump?

DrMom

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 9:38 pm
Where in Israel? Or do you care more abt the hotel itself and less about where it is located?

write on

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 12:53 am
I am so happy to be able to help you with this! Just last week, my husband and I went to the Nir Etzion hotel which is located near the Carmel forest, near Haifa. It is a Mehadrin hotel all-year-round, with a view of the forest and of the Sea, absolutely beautiful with such great service and seriously the most incredible breakfast I've had anywhere in Israel (and we have tried a lot of places). Their prices are very reasonable. Plus, they have a pool with separate swimming, a petting zoo for little kids, and you can watch the dairy milking in the morning (it is located on a Moshav). I cannot praise it highly enough!

irrationalrose

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 8:57 am
Sounds really great! Can you get dinner there as well?

irrationalrose

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 9:30 am
DrMom wrote:
Where in Israel? Or do you care more abt the hotel itself and less about where it is located?

location is not at all an issue - just looking for somewhere quiet where there is something to do with small kids on the premises (ages 0-4) and breakfast and dinner available so I can park myself there for a week and not have to get in a car or on a bus.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics