Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
How to reset iphone restriction password?

buster

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 4:40 am
Ah! This is making me crazy! DH and I both knew half the password and it appears we can't seem to remember the correct order/numbers...etc. We've tried everything!! Now, every time we try we have to wait a full hour to try again and I am just so frustrated! I do not want to have to reset my iphone (4). Anyone know any quick and easy way to reset it again?

Razzle100

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 8:00 am
I feel your frustration!

I forgot my permissions password (the one for in-app purchases and the like; not sure if that's your trouble, or the access password) on my fairly new phone, and the problem couldn't be solved by restoring from back up--because the old password is included in the back up. So I hope I don't ever need it.

Unfortunately you may be stuck. Try going to an Apple Store if there's one near you. If not, try their support sites. If you're under warranty, call them! Either way, make sure you're backed up (plugged in and on wifi, if you've set up auto back up).

Good luck!

Raisin

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 1:17 pm
its possible because I remember having this issue with my dds ipod touch. I think we reset the phone.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics