Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Donating items

inexorablyme

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 2:14 pm
I'm in Flatbush, and have a few baby items in good condition, only a year old I need to donate. I have a Graco infant car seat, a Graco bumper jumper and an Infantino activity mat. Is there a gemach in Flatbush that I can donate to?

I also have good condition women's clothing, mostly skirts, casual and nicer (nothing super fancy) is there a gemach that would take these?

Lastly, I'll have furniture, bookcases, dressers (nothing fancy...all Ikea) to donate in December...any organizations take any of these items?

We're moving from the area, and I'd love to think that the things we can't take with us will benefit someone Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

inexorablyme

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 8:31 pm
Bump!

out-of-towner

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 9:07 pm
Look in the Torah Times (I think) for a list of Gemachs. Maybe they will want to take some stuff...

bobeli

Post Tue, Nov 11 2014, 9:43 pm
there are a few places
for the baby things there are a few gemachts, you can look in the hakel list here
clothing you might find a gemach or if you have a way to send to lakewood to dejanew they will put it to good use.
for the furniture there is a gemach too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries