Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Anyone have town and country 2012 car seat help please!

amother

Post Wed, Nov 12 2014, 12:14 pm
hi I have a 4.5and 2.5and 18 month old and im IYH due in two months with my next... the question is I have a town and country 2012 and I do carpool taking one kid home every day with all my kids with me..right now everyone fits but when I have a baby it will not....anyone have a town and country that puts three booster seats in back ..two that are 5 point harness and one that could be backless? want to put baby in front and 1 and 3 and 4 year old in back at same time during carpool time any ideas would be a great help TIA

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Nov 12 2014, 12:30 pm
I think you'd have a much easier time if you put the baby rear facing in the back. It seems like a pain, but it's not that big a deal when using the carrier. Puzzling a rear facing seat in there will make it much, much easier.

How much does your 4.5 yo weigh?

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Nov 12 2014, 2:07 pm
The one year old should really be rear facing at least until age two. That's the current recommendation Smile

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Nov 12 2014, 2:16 pm
amother wrote:
hi I have a 4.5and 2.5and 18 month old and im IYH due in two months with my next... the question is I have a town and country 2012 and I do carpool taking one kid home every day with all my kids with me..right now everyone fits but when I have a baby it will not....anyone have a town and country that puts three booster seats in back ..two that are 5 point harness and one that could be backless? want to put baby in front and 1 and 3 and 4 year old in back at same time during carpool time any ideas would be a great help TIA

I have a 2012 town and country. I have 2 of these http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/....._QL40
in the back and I sometimes put a graco backless booster in between. I have to buckle it from the trunk though, because it's very right and the kid in the booster can't get the buckle. I have a graco comfortsport rear facing in one of the middle seats for my 2.5 year old, and I have another car seat forward facing for carpool.
Before you put your 4.5 year old in a backless booster please make sure the child fits all requirements. Weight, height, and mature enough. My 5.5 year old does not weigh enough to be in a backless booster. My 7.5 year old just hit 40lbs about 6 months ago, but he is still harnessed in one of the car seats in the back or the ff seat in the middle.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics