Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Swing and jump and rock

amother

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 5:53 am
Any ideas for what to buy for a 2.5yo, to provide indoor swinging and jumping and rocking opportunities?

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 5:54 am
Mini trampoline with a bar

Mini hammock

Chin up bar

pumpernickle

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 6:00 am
A small rocking chair. I saw those really cute small trampolines at Bj's online. You can get him a hammock chair swing. A teeter totter might also be helpful. If this is for sensory issues then there is a whole catalog/ line out there.

amother

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 6:07 am
OP here. Great ideas. It's just hard to find these things in Israel.

Regarding the toddler trampoline, my friend says they are so dangerous. Are they, really? Do the ones for toddlers really get so jumpy?

Got our hammock out of storage!

Going shopping for a rocking chair. Should I get a child's rocker or would a full size rocker be even better? And what about those glider rocker chairs for nurseries?

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 6:12 am
Different toddlers require different amounts of supervision. I know many families who have bought those mini trampolines and none who have experienced injuries with them. Maybe everyone I know are just especially conscientious?

pumpernickle

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 6:15 am
The trampoline I saw at bjs came with a full safety gate around it. Looked pretty safe to me.

amother

Post Mon, Nov 17 2014, 6:15 am
MaBelleVie wrote:
Different toddlers require different amounts of supervision. I know many families who have bought those mini trampolines and none who have experienced injuries with them. Maybe everyone I know are just especially conscientious?

She has to be very supervised anyway, and I really think she'd love a trampoline. I think I'm going to go for it! Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics