Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Tips to look healthier and younger
Previous  1  2

Ruchel

Post Wed, Nov 19 2014, 8:46 am
amother wrote:
Moisturize (I always feel better about myself after using cocoa butter regularly) and Sun Screen

I have no idea. But someone once told me that when you pull down on your bottom eye lid when putting in eye drops you create wrinkles. They said the same about putting on eye liner.

That sounds obsessive...

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Nov 19 2014, 3:43 pm
All the above tips are excellent. I think genetics has a lot to do with it, but anything healthy you can add to your routine won't hurt.

Fresh air, water, moisture, healthy oils, vitamins, HAPPINESS, all of that good stuff. Put on some music you love and dance around the house while you clean. You'll feel at least 10 years younger.

For your wardrobe, look at the trendy color palettes, and then look at your clothes. Try mixing and matching things you would have never put together before, and you may come up with some amazing looks that feel "new" and fresh. I call it "shopping in my closet". Wink

The other day I wore a brown suit with a burgundy shell, and a matching scarf in shades of brown and burgundy. All of this stuff had been in my closet for years, but I hadn't thought to put them together before. I got SO many compliments on that outfit!

I'll be 50 in June, and people constantly assume that I'm in my early to mid 30's. Very Happy I'm a very conservative dresser, and don't dress "young" at all, so I must be doing something right.

amother

Post Wed, Nov 19 2014, 4:00 pm
lifeswonderful wrote:
Are you the type of person who is interested in taking the most important steps of skin care like cleansing, moisturizing and putting on creams for aging? If yes pm me I have something great for you! People who use it feel the difference right away and with time your wrinkles all over your face including the delicate eye area lightens and your skin tone evens out! You'll feel younger hopefully and look younger too! Definitely pays to try. Pm me for details

No, not really. Unfortunately, I don't have money to spend on so-called miracle creams. I know this stuff is expensive. Thanks anyway! It's really sweet of you to offer.
When I feel my skin is dry, I just put kitchen oil on it. embarrassed
To all, you have some really great tips here!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics