Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Shul Terror victims Tehillim update

Sanguine

Post Fri, Nov 21 2014, 1:39 am
I received this on my local e-mail (I don't know who wrote it, but I know who posted it). I'm passing on the whole thing
Quote:

I just came home from Ein Karem from visiting my good friend Risa Rothman. I also went into Miri and spoke at length with Mrs. Mu'almi/

The best news is that Shmuel Goldstein lay tefillin this morning!! Of course many more tefillos are needed, but he's all there.

Rav Eitan Mualmi – had an 8-hour operation on his arm yesterday to try and save it. They seem optimistic. The blow to his head did not reach the brain!!!! They haven't woken him up yet because he needs kochot to deal with his arm – but Mrs. Mualmi is very optimistic and thanks Hashem that his brain is OK. (it's his left arm…)

Risa had not spoken to the doctor this morning when I saw her. The nurses said that he had a calm night. (B"H she also slept well last night). The doctors can't be sure whether there's brain damage or not – STORM SHAMAYIM!!! They're worried because he lost so much blood.

I think that I'm giving you the latest update….

We should continue to hear only besurot tovot

Please stop for a minute and pray urgently for Eitan ben Sorah – it is URGENT. He is hanging between life and death. The murderers chopped him on the head with an ax and he is in a life-threatening place right now

Please pass this on to five others and pray

This piguah hasn't taken the wounded chayalim off my list. Especially Yehuda Yitzchak ben Iris. There were a lot of miracles during Tzuk Eitan but some people are still waiting for their Nes

Last edited by Sanguine on Sat, Nov 22 2014, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

ora_43

Post Fri, Nov 21 2014, 2:22 am
Sanguine wrote:
This piguah hasn't taken the wounded chayalim off my list. Especially Yehuda Yitzchak ben Iris. There were a lot of miracles during Tzuk Eitan but some people are still waiting for their Nes

Is Yehuda Yitzchak the soldier who was seriously hurt in the second car-pigua? When the three soldiers were run down?

And if not, do you have a name for him, too?

seeker

Post Fri, Nov 21 2014, 2:42 am
Thank you for the update. My heart is with these people constantly and as much as it hurts to read what they are going through, I'm hanging on every word.

Sanguine

Post Fri, Nov 21 2014, 2:47 am
ora_43 wrote:
Is Yehuda Yitzchak the soldier who was seriously hurt in the second car-pigua? When the three soldiers were run down?

And if not, do you have a name for him, too?
No, Yehuda Yitzchak was hurt in Tzuk Eitan (so long ago...) He's a Yeshiva friend of my nephew. A real bright future - The Rosh Yeshiva chose him to marry his daughter. His second child had his Brit next to his father's unconscious bed... That's what I'm saying - With each new attack we shouldn't forget the past victims. They're not old news. They didn't discharge him in order to bring in the newer victims. He still needs Tfillot.

Sorry, I don't have the name of the soldier that you want. It's crazy - We can't keep track of all the Cholim.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Nov 21 2014, 9:49 am
The list in the OP is very outdated. Thank you for the update.
As far as I know, the 3 in the hospital are:
Shmuel Yerucham ben Baila
Eitan ben Sarah
Chaim Yechiel ben Malka

It does not sound like Eitan ben Sarah is hovering between life and death, B"H -- I am assuming he is the Rav Eitan Mualmi in the letter, and he needs lot and lots of tefillos, don't get me wrong, but the email that he was in that precarious place is outdated.

Chaim Yechiel ben Malka needs a lot of tefillos as well (he's who is referenced when talking to Risa, his wife) -- they still do not know the extent of his injuries, but it's not good.

As far as the rest:
Yitzchak ben Chaya -- no idea who this is and if he still needs
Yaakov ben Rivka Rochel (paramedic) -- I assume this is Yanky E who broke his ankle when he went in to help while the terrorists were still there
Moshe ben Atara -- this was R' Moshe Twersky HY"D
Ron ben Rut -- no idea who this is and if he still needs
Avraham ben Charna -- same thing
Aryeh ben Bracha -- this was R' Aryeh Kopinsky HY"D
Avraham Shmuel ben Shaina -- this was R' Goldberg HY"D

boysrus

Post Fri, Nov 21 2014, 1:01 pm
Hashem yaazor, I was about to post a lot of the things that you wrote in your post. hopefully the OP will be able to edit her original post after shabbos ends in Israel
may we have a peaceful shabbos of besuros tovos for all of klal yisrael

Sanguine

Post Sat, Nov 22 2014, 10:50 am
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
The list in the OP is very outdated. Thank you for the update.

I deleted my list (thought the person who posted it was up t date and I just pasted it)

Can someone who lives in Har Nof live a full correct list for Tehillim

dilego

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 6:00 am
PLEAAAASE update the list we need a reliable source maybe from har nof

rachelle613

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 6:20 am
The following update on terror attack victims is from Sunday Rosh Chodesh Kislev 5775 from YWN.

Regarding the wounded from the Har Nof Kehillas Bnei Torah terror attack, the spokesman’s office of Shaare Zedek Medical Center reports that two victims remain in serious condition in intensive care units while a victim from another attack remains in light-to-moderate condition.

The spokesman at Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital reports four victims of the Har Nof attack remain hospitalized; with two listed in serious/stable condition in intensive care units. A third victim remains in intensive care in moderate condition and has regained consciousness. The fourth victim is a Har Nof paramedic who is in light condition with a fractured leg.

Some of the names of Har Nof victims for tefilos are:

Chaim Yechiel ben Malka

Shmuel Yerucham ben Baila

Eitan ben Sarah

Yitzchak ben Chaya

One of the soldiers injured in the vehicular terror attack at Gush Etzion Junction has taken a turn for the worse. The family calls on the tzibur to be mispallel for him – Moshe Yonatan ben Yikara.

dilego

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 4:13 pm
May they all have a refua sheleima bekarov.thanks for posting

JMM-uc

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 4:20 pm
Just came back from being menachem the three families. So heartbreaking Sad so tragic and unbelievable. They seem amazingly strong, I hope the support continues after the shiva. Sad

November

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 4:43 pm
Please be aware that the name Chaim has been added to Eitan ben Sarah.

zoom

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 5:01 pm
is that eitan chaim ben sarah? or other way round?

Lakewoodnjmom

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 10:18 am
FWD: Pls daven for Chaim Eitan ben Sara. Chaim was added to his name. He is one of the men attacked in the Har Nof shul. He is literally fighting for his life. Please pass on to 5 people

etky

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 10:24 am
Lakewoodnjmom wrote:
FWD: Pls daven for Chaim Eitan ben Sara. Chaim was added to his name. He is one of the men attacked in the Har Nof shul. He is literally fighting for his life. Please pass on to 5 people

I posted on another thread that it was reported that last night he b"h regained consciousness and is communicating with his family. Still needs tefillot for a full recovery.
Shmuel Goldstein was b"h released from hospital today.

zoom

Post Thu, Jan 08 2015, 5:03 pm
Does a1 know how the cholim are? I keep davening but was wondering if anyone knows how they are

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Jan 08 2015, 6:22 pm
They still need your tefillos, I believe 2 are still in the hospital in serious condition.
B"H R' Goldstein did go back to yeshiva but he's not fully recovered.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed