Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Coca cola factory tour

Judy

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 3:57 am
I'm trying to book a tour at the coca cola factory in Israel and its really hard to get an appointment! they're always fully booked, sounds like you have to do this months in advance! however they told me if I get 15 ppl they can make a tour in English anytime. was wondering is anyone interested in joining? anyone gonna be in Israel looking to do this trip please pm me or respond here. im looking at the dates dec 10 noon time about or dec 11, 12, 14 . tia
or if anyone has any other idea how to get in there let me know pls
and im open to any other interesting suggestions to do while im there kids ages 7-15

Judy

Post Thu, Dec 04 2014, 11:58 am
Bump . Anyone being in Israel that time or interested?
And any other nice ideas to do with kids while I'm there?

Tamiri

Post Thu, Dec 04 2014, 2:01 pm
Our kids have school, Judy. My 10 yo was there Tuesday for the birthday celebration of 3 class mates. It was an easy way for Coke to get 2 bottles of fizzy sugar water into the boys :-(

ice coffee

Post Thu, Dec 04 2014, 3:01 pm
How about the tnuva dairy factory or the bamba factory?
My kids really enjoyed those

Judy

Post Thu, Dec 04 2014, 7:46 pm
Bamba we did last time they enjoyed it , was cute. Tnuva I didn't have a chance to look into is it interesting?
Also we have an apt at dialogue in the dark one day in the evening , they didn't have any other exhibits near that time so we just booked that. Is there anything else interesting to do in the area ? Bef or after ?
Anything interesting to do on way up from bnei brak to miron to cut the drive? Any nice attractions on the way?
Any ideas of anything appreciated!
Is the time elevator in Jerusalem worth going to?
Is there somewhere where u can see model of beis hamikdash?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions