Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What auction prize would you most like?
Previous  1  2

Chickpea

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 8:04 pm
1-sheitel
2-sheitel
3-sheitel
Lady

zigi

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 8:08 pm
I go for the ami and mishpacha and bina subscriptions.

amother

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 8:19 pm
this may be totally unconventional, but someone to move into my house for a few days and take care of my kids so dh and I can finally go on that long needed vacation. LOL

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 8:24 pm
I've been saying this for years, but I think it would be very popular to have a package for X amount of cleaning help from an agency (a year, six months, 25 sessions, etc whatever the price point is for that prize)

workaholicmama

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 8:27 pm
Ditto for cleaning help or someone to move into my house while I go o Tongue Out n much needed vacation...

zigi

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 8:40 pm
there is a night on the town prize with money for a babysitter included, but an actual person to show up and be competent would be amazing. same thing with a cleaning lady. they are hard to find

rachel6543

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 8:45 pm
Date night theme would be fun: free Babysitting, gift card for dinner, tickets to a show... Etc

Love the cleaning help idea. How about a cleaning agency to clean house top to bottom for pesach!!

Free shetiel wash & set (or several of them). I rarely have my sheitels professional washed and styled because of the $.

Gym membership (esp if included free childcare)

Free Tutoring services for kids.

Free photography session and photos from a top professional photographer - would love to get new professional family photos taken & printed

Gift card to a bookstore

Real silver kiddish cup (my husband would really like that)

Bakewear and good quality pots/pans

Year long family membership to local zoo, museums, theme park... (Better if includes free parking pass)

Board & card games that can be played on shabbat

dr. pepper

Post Wed, Nov 26 2014, 8:49 pm
Not sure if this is too big but I always want the backyard entertainment. Either a big trampoline or good swing set.

LOVE the cleaning help idea. Oh my goodness. I would love that!

Linen, china, gift cards, money toward jewish books/dvd's/cd's, really good dust buster, gym membership, elliptical.

Hatzlocha!

2gether

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 1:04 pm
freezer,blender, bread maker
can you tell that I ike to cook Smile ?

mummiedearest

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 1:55 pm
a time machine would be awesome.

also, a personal secretary.

wiki

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 3:52 pm
I always enter Chinese Auctions for the sheitel.

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 4:12 pm
I don't know; I always have a very hard time choosing enough things for the amount of money we are giving. I guess I've got whatever I need/want!

amother

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 4:27 pm
Another vote for magnatiles and kids books. Another poster said a bread machine, I would love to win a Zojirushi bread maker.

chocolate fondue

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 4:52 pm
At the moment, I keep going in for the megilla. Because we only use it once a year, I can't justify the expenxe of buying one, buy my husband really needs one.

For myself: linen, china, flatware, sheitel. When I finish having kids, I'll want a silver candelabra.

x amount of personal trainer sessions would be really nice: I can never get out to the gym.

Ideas for toys, games etc are nice, but I'd really like to win something for myself!

Ruchel

Post Fri, Nov 28 2014, 8:37 am
Depends what I don't have but I want!

Some money toward a sheitel can be nice unless I can't pay the rest
Toys, yeah- unless we have them or don't want
same for gadgets...
cleaning hours with my cleaner

DONT want pedi, massage, gym...

amother

Post Fri, Dec 12 2014, 2:55 pm
did anyone say a cruise ?
I just saw a ad to win a sheitel chesed247.org/raffle

allthingsblue

Post Sat, Dec 13 2014, 7:00 pm
Personal trainer (or gym membership)
Amazon gift card
A few wig wash n' sets
Mani, pedi, massage and facial
Makeover (including makeup)

amother

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 12:11 am
Definitely the major mixer that can knead a 5-lbs. of flour batch of challah dough all at once, but gift certificates to local stores are great, too. For the einiklach, a collection of good Jewish books--the kind with correct grammar, spelling and usage. Services like cleaning help or tutoring, haircuts or sheitel washing, dry cleaning, etc.

Notsobusy

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 12:39 am
rachel6543 wrote:
Date night theme would be fun: free Babysitting, gift card for dinner, tickets to a show... Etc

Love the cleaning help idea. How about a cleaning agency to clean house top to bottom for pesach!!

Free shetiel wash & set (or several of them). I rarely have my sheitels professional washed and styled because of the $.

Gym membership (esp if included free childcare)

Free Tutoring services for kids.

Free photography session and photos from a top professional photographer - would love to get new professional family photos taken & printed

Gift card to a bookstore

Real silver kiddish cup (my husband would really like that)

Bakewear and good quality pots/pans

Year long family membership to local zoo, museums, theme park... (Better if includes free parking pass)

Board & card games that can be played on shabbat

I love your ideas. Especially the cleaning agency before Pesach and the family membership to local attractions.

Right now, with two dying cars and no extra money, I would love to win a leased car.

Isramom8

Post Sun, Dec 14 2014, 1:13 am
A better (read: faster) computer. Since I already have a working PC, which is a supermarket prize for committing to spend x number of shekels there a month for a year, I can't really justify buying a different one.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics