Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
This came from the frum community email of Oak Park, MI

southernbubby

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 2:47 pm
This comes from a young woman in Israel who forwarded this message which is said to come from Rabbi (Dovid) Ostroff:

"About 25 years ago there was a terrible attack on a bus outside Bayit vegan, where I think 6 people were killed, including Rav (Shlomo Zalman Aurbach T"LZ)'s nephew.

Rav Ezriel (Aurbach) told me last night that the year after that attack there was an explosion of sholom Zochor's in Bayit Vegan, I.e. the attack created a tremendous עת רצון un Shamayim and many women conceived.

There was a very choshuv rav in Bayit Vegan, who was nifter some 4 years ago, who was a talmid of Rav Aharon Kotler: Rav Leib Heiman ztz"l, who said that after such a tzarah, there is B"H an abundance of rain in EretzYisrael. It's happening now as well. It's been raining straight for 2 days now and be"H will continue till Friday. This never happens and we need it so badly.

I think p'shat is that the attack was a tremendous kaparah for K'lal Yisrael and many did teshuva and thought how to be better people. That creates a tremendous עת רצון and brings rain.
Rav EZriel told me in the name of the Zohar that rain is a sign of a time of tremendous chessed from Hashem and I want you all to daven for parnassah for your families, and especially for shidduchim for your friends and for yourselves.
It's a gevaltik עת רצון. use it and may Hashem answer all your tefillos and we should not know of any more tzaar."

Heyaaa

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 3:14 pm
Thank you for posting this.

I actually was thinking this week that it's such a bracha that we have rain because it keeps pouring and it barely rained at all last winter.

Also we haven't been having scary rain with thunder and lightning and really scary skies. It's been really nice rain even if it's all wet and cold
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics