Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
5775 Imamother Chanukah Bash, and you're invited!
Previous  1  2

boysrus

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 10:38 am
amother wrote:
Will there be separate seating? I don't mean men and women, I mean chassidish and MO.

part of me is ROFL
the other part of me is feeling sad that the amother poster even thought to write this. It reflects on the atmosphere here at imamother IMHO

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 10:49 am
amother wrote:
Will there be separate seating? I don't mean men and women, I mean chassidish and MO.

And where does that leave the Litvaks?
I know, stuck in the middle! (Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right Wink )

champion

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 3:18 pm
sad Sad
I feel bad that my comment was true

amother

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 4:08 pm
I'm chassidish. I have no problem sitting with anybody... if they don't mind sitting next to me.

Hug Hug Hug Hug

Iymnok

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 5:38 pm
Looks like we have to start out with an icebreaker. Sit next to someone you've never talked to before, shmooze for a few minutes and give a compliment.

amother

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 6:24 pm
boysrus wrote:
part of me is ROFL
the other part of me is feeling sad that the amother poster even thought to write this. It reflects on the atmosphere here at imamother IMHO

that was the purpose of my comment. I find myself stuck in the middle irl, but when those horribly inciteful threads were going on recently, it made me believe that when someone apologizes about their hasty judgments on other jews, they're just offering lip service and then venting it out online. in my immediate family, no two members wear the same head covering, or any at all, and we're are extremely close knit (not a comment on a yarmulke type) and I wish everyone would focus more on how we're the same rather than our differences. I'm sorry I came off as snarky the first time around. now bring on the virtual donuts... though my computer only has cookies...

ROFL

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 10:35 pm
boysrus wrote:
part of me is ROFL

Hey hey. I am ROFL And I love everyone so you can all sit by me, I wil bring those dairy chocolate coins ! Pick them up near me !

relish

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 10:46 pm
Speaking of virtual cookies. I hope I'll be able to make it. I had one of this virtual cookies and it installed a virus to my hard drive, and now I need to reboot. If only I can find a new pair of boots before cyber Monday deals end. Then my virus should be gone, and I can come to the party without being worried that I am contagious.

busymother

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 11:05 pm
Finally, a Chanukah party I can go to and not have to worry about my diet! Or babysitters!

boysrus

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 11:42 pm
ROFL wrote:
Hey hey. I am ROFL And I love everyone so you can all sit by me, I wil bring those dairy chocolate coins ! Pick them up near me !

ROFL! Hug Hug Hug

hinenimuchan

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 12:17 am
Wow, wonder what are you all like when Purim rolls around?

Iymnok

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 3:09 am
hinenimuchan wrote:

How would we disguise ourselves online? Everyone go anonymous?. Log onto each other's accounts? Change the avatar? Cool

grace413

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 6:20 am
PinkFridge wrote:
And where does that leave the Litvaks?
I know, stuck in the middle! (Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right Wink )

PF, people will be clamoring to sit next to you!

MO me would be happy to sit near Chassidishe, Litvak, Yeshivish, MO, JPF , FFB, BT, FTB, old, young, married, divorced, widowed, mom of none, 1 or many, and any other category.

JMM-uc

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 10:13 am
Sooooooo when is this happening? LOL

etky

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 10:20 am
hinenimuchan wrote:

You'll find out real soon. Purim comes (too) early on imamother....

Iymnok

Post Sun, Dec 21 2014, 8:19 am
And I'm late to the party!
5th night everyone, let's get this party going!!!
✨🎉🍩
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics