Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Can Chasidishe women drive in Lakewood?
Previous  1  2

swmm246

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 11:21 am
You're right. I was misinterpreted. I'm not forced, at all. Its just the ridiculous prices and small houses in Bklyn, that "temp" me to move to lakewood.

kollel wife

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 11:43 am
I think you will not get many Lakewood "chassidishe veibluch" on this forum, but I may be wrong. I'm just not sure you're getting such accurate answers.

I am litvishe/yeshivishe (the narrow-minded type who would be horrified if my daughters wanted to wear nail polish)

Are you asking about acceptance in schools or acceptance among people or both?

I think you should call the most chassidishe schools. For girls I only know of Bnos Binah. The boys "Satmar" school many litvishe send to. I think there are other schools but don't know their names Then google the name and get their phone number.

You can speak to the secretary and don't worry so much. When looking for jobs girls cold call schools so what can you loose already??

Say Hello I am a Satmar/Belz whatever lady considering moving to Lakewood. I wanted to know if your school has any rules about women driving, and if they do allow it what percentage of mothers drive.

Good luck and welcome if you choose to move here.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating