Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Yeshivish Rav that can email questions to

amother

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 5:09 pm
Just spent an hour trying to get through to my Rav on the phone. I wish that I could email a shaila and get a response within a couple of hours. Is there any yeshivish Rav that offers that service?

Scrabble123

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 5:13 pm
There is a texting Rov. I don't know what kind of shailas you are discussing, but it's great for basar v'chalav, and quickies. You should specify Ashkenaz and Yeshivish in your text.

amother

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 5:14 pm
I email Rabbi Neustadt in Detroit. He usually answers really promptly and my ultra Yeshivish, Kollel husband doesn't disagree with him! Tongue Out
dneustadt@cordetroit.com

amother

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 9:50 pm
amother wrote:
I email Rabbi Neustadt in Detroit. He usually answers really promptly and my ultra Yeshivish, Kollel husband doesn't disagree with him! Tongue Out
dneustadt@cordetroit.com

Thanks! Does he mind if people from out of Detroit with no connection email him? Any specific "type" of question he answers?

amother

Post Mon, Dec 01 2014, 9:55 pm
I don't usually introduce myself when I email. But then again, my email address includes my last name. I don't think he'd differentiate-he has the information, you have the question, he answers! Usually he answers very short, like one word answers. I've asked all types of weird questions, from business questions to ribbis and 9 days questions. Hatzlocha!
Also, as I was looking at previous posts, I came across this:
Lakewood Bais Horaah at 732 363 1616 or 908 598 2251
Don't know if the phone numbers are up to date, though.

gin10

Post Fri, Mar 11 2016, 3:43 pm
problem with a bais horaah is you don't know who you're talking to.
Rabbi Nuestadt is a great option, also Rabbi SM Katz in Lkwd texts and is quick and my husband said Rabbi Frankel in 5 Towns ydfrankel@aol.com paskins according Rav Moshe and is veryheld from.

justcallmeima

Post Fri, Mar 11 2016, 4:13 pm
How could a Yeshivish Rov have email if the internet was banned by Yeshivish Rabbonim?

Smile1234

Post Sat, Mar 12 2016, 2:30 pm
justcallmeima wrote:
How could a Yeshivish Rov have email if the internet was banned by Yeshivish Rabbonim?

You can have email without internet.

gin10

Post Sat, Mar 12 2016, 10:49 pm
justcallmeima wrote:

Uneducated question, sorry!! internet was never banned. UNFILTERED internet, irresponsible internet, and internet at your fingertips all hours of the day was banned.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions