Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Apologized

amother

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 5:14 pm
please be nice, and dont critcize. I am so so so so proud of myself. I was in a bad mood and I told ds something not so nice. I should not have said it. I wish I could have thought before I said it. it didnt do anything to improve his situation and so what I said didnt help but make him feel bad. I felt so horrible. I went over a few minutes later and apologized and gave him a big big hug. and said its really not his fault. and the nicest thing of all was he answered thank you. I cant believe what a good natured child thisis. he was over it and just went to the next thing right away. he forgives so easily. I would love to learn from him clearly he was born with this nature to forgive and let go easily. what a wonderful husband that makes. I was so proud of myself to apologize. bec of the place I come from and the attitude my parents gave me was so different. I applaud myself.

Dolly1

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 11:17 pm
Applause
Good for you!!! Besides for doing the right thing, u taught ur child a lesson for life: one is never too great to apologize! No matter your age or stage, if u make a mistake, u apologize!!
Good job!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics