Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Separate high chair trays?

amother

Post Tue, Dec 02 2014, 11:58 pm
My baby is now ready for finger foods. I will be giving her both milchig and fleishig foods (at different times). Do I need to order a second tray for her high chair so I have one milchig and one fleishig? I have heard some say that since the food is cool that separate isn't needed. What do you do?

Didi

Post Wed, Dec 03 2014, 2:17 am
I have separate trays, but ask your own Rav. I did it for me and I am crazy in the kitchen, my rav does not hold that you need a separate tray. Some high chairs come with two trays, our booster seat if I am not mistaken I purchased an extra tray for $7

ray family

Post Wed, Dec 03 2014, 2:32 am
my booster seat came w/ a tray and a cover. I use one for milchigs and one for fleishigs

nameless

Post Wed, Dec 03 2014, 2:49 am
The baby's food is not usually hot enough to make it an issue. I also got a second one for the convenience of being able to wash them separately with the proper sponge in the proper sink. And now since I do have 2 I will sometimes cool very hot food directly on the tray.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen