Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Just caught my son calling a 1800 s&x number help!
Previous  1  2  3

sourstix

Post Thu, Dec 04 2014, 7:46 pm
I would definitely call a big mechanech and ask as how to procede. bec the boy whos introduciing this could be up to stuff you dont know. and perhaps his parents would be upset to hear this. you dont know how far reaching this can go.and how much farther this can go as far as what this boy/s are up to. I am not saying this is going far. not to scare you. I think you be doing yourself and the other boys a service. go cautious with this. I would shou ask someone to call the principle to tell him whats going on not you bec it could all come back to bite you. someone might give out your name that you called the principle and your son will be laughing stock or bullied. I would make it as anonymous as possible. I do think they should know what is going on. I would try to make this as calm as possible dont create hysteria.

amother

Post Fri, Dec 05 2014, 8:19 am
If you can't trust your sons Rebbe / Yeshiva to deal with the issue correctly, you are in big trouble, unfortunately this is a common issue.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children