Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Sale at Childrensplace.com

luppamom

Post Mon, Dec 08 2014, 4:07 pm
The clearance is on sale. There's not such a great selection and it's going really fast. You have to put the items in your cart to see it, but it's really cheap.

kb

Post Mon, Dec 08 2014, 4:24 pm
And if you look on bargain boutique deals, she posted an additional 30% of coupon.

Dev80

Post Mon, Dec 08 2014, 4:26 pm
I just saw their email and am tempted to stock up for next years winter size but I was kind of unhappy with some of what I bought for this year (toddler boy - fit was HUGE) so I'm not even tempting myself by checking their site (okay...maybe I'll peek...it can't hurt with free shipping right??)

luppamom

Post Mon, Dec 08 2014, 4:26 pm
I guess it's too late for me. But I am happy w/ what I paid. I did a little bit of guessing w/ the sizes and the season, but at those prices, I couldn't resist.

luppamom

Post Mon, Dec 08 2014, 4:27 pm
Dev80 wrote:
I just saw their email and am tempted to stock up for next years winter size but I was kind of unhappy with some of what I bought for this year (toddler boy - fit was HUGE) so I'm not even tempting myself by checking their site (okay...maybe I'll peek...it can't hurt with free shipping right??)

Just out of curiosity, do they ship to Israel and how much does it cost? (I am guessing it's not free.)

Dev80

Post Mon, Dec 08 2014, 4:28 pm
I think I've read on here before that the girls stuff does tend to run tighter/more snug (that nice fitted look!) My kids are also smaller than the size of their age so that also doesn't help.

Dev80

Post Mon, Dec 08 2014, 4:29 pm
I never did shipping to israel, I find people coming. You can check it out, switch to the Israeli flag on their site, click on an item or two, and estimate the shipping. It's pretty high from what I remember. I want to be better about buying clothes there but it's just SO darn cheap in America and it's sooo much easier to shop online than go to stores.

luppamom

Post Mon, Dec 08 2014, 4:41 pm
Dev80 wrote:
I never did shipping to israel, I find people coming. You can check it out, switch to the Israeli flag on their site, click on an item or two, and estimate the shipping. It's pretty high from what I remember. I want to be better about buying clothes there but it's just SO darn cheap in America and it's sooo much easier to shop online than go to stores.

I know what you mean. When I can get stuff brought, that's the way I go. Eventually, I'll start shopping here as the styles are different and I can't dress my kid like she lives in America once she's older. Now, I am having fun!

Dev80

Post Mon, Dec 08 2014, 4:44 pm
I did go to the mall recently and checked out H&M and the tops were kind of expensive, 60 shekels each for a toddler when I'm used to paying $4 - $7 dollars (Never checked Fox or Golf). I think if I knew when the sales were then I could try then and hopefully find things for good prices in Israel.

I want to try to order from next direct which everyone is obsessed with but I didn't love the styles on there for the boys. Girls stuff is probably always adorable!

For now this method sort of works but I agree at some point I will have to switch over to shopping here!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics