Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Frum Female Professionals: A LinkedIn Group

shatzileh

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 6:04 am
Regardless of where we are in our careers, we have so much in common, and so much to gain from starting a dialogue. Whether looking for information about careers, doling out advice regarding workplace situations, or just networking, this group will put you in touch with like-minded women looking to navigate through their careers while maintaining their values as frum women.

https://www.linkedin.com/group.....93791

This is a private group so as to both restrict access to only the intended demographic, and to keep discussions visible only to people in the group. In other words, the rest of your LinkedIn connections won't see what you're posting on their feeds.

To join, please visit the group with the above link and request to be a member using the gray button in the upper right. Remember to ask anyone else you know who fits the bill to join as well!

(There is no profit involved for the founders, the sole purpose of the group is to facilitate networking and communication between like-minded women who can probably help each other a lot.)

TwinsMommy

Post Wed, Dec 10 2014, 6:10 pm
requested! My real name is Heather Price so when you see my request you'll know I'm from here. Not a frum name, I know--- I'm a BT from half a lifetime ago and still go by Heather.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics