Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
HELP! K-9 Filter is not enough

amother

Post Fri, May 25 2007, 10:16 am
Any ideas please? Long history within marriage here, not want to get into the details. All K-9 does is prove to me that dh deletes his usage and not mine, has accounts that are unknown to me, is being secretive & dishonest, but it doesn't go to the pages he visited so I don't know what he's up to. I dont want to confront until I get to the bottom of the matter. All your ideas are welcome. Thank you.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Fri, May 25 2007, 10:32 am
accounts as in on the computer? then you have to get into those accounts and have a filter on there....
if you're using the same user account on windows, I don't know much about how he can delete his usage and not yours... But there are other filters that can run in the background that can "zap" what's on the screen and you can check it later... you can google for ideas

HindaRochel

Post Fri, May 25 2007, 10:35 am
Spyware...that can log and save where he is going...won't filter but you'll know where he has been. Are you sure he is being secretive and dishonest and not simply private? ie is there a real need to know? (you don't have to tell me, or the board the particulars) I don't mean that he is looking at [filth]; that is upsetting. But if you need to know, you can try the spyware.

There's always the harddrive...if lawyers need to get involved.

amother

Post Fri, May 25 2007, 11:04 am
Extra e-mail accounts....webhosting sites...history shows he wasnt online last night but k-9 says he was online and then some....any specific reccommendations of software?

amother

Post Fri, May 25 2007, 11:14 am
I have safe eyes..it's pretty good, but with all filters, they are not 100%. If the person really wants to get to a site, there are ways around it/loopholes.. but I guess it's better than nothing...good luck

lamplighter

Post Fri, May 25 2007, 12:30 pm
someone on thsi site mentioned a filter that takes a picture of each page that was viewed and u can see it later. I think would need to get onto his account though. maybe search this site for the name of this program, if u are interested, my DH is computer savvy and ill ask him if he knows what its called.

amother

Post Fri, May 25 2007, 4:58 pm
spectropro

http://www.spectorsoft.com/pro......html
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics