Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Michelle "starved" him and now he has a black eye
Previous  1  2

youngishbear

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 6:20 pm
bnm wrote:
and the video camera was missing film... and the 1 kid that didn't get it done needed it done another time Smile

Rolling Laughter

Thumbs Up

southernbubby

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 6:53 pm
Scrabble123 wrote:
Well maybe the teacher did not see him fall or did not realize he had a black eye? Maybe the bruise developed only later and even if the teacher did notice it, maybe she thought he had it before? Children tend to fall a lot and are often bruised. Maybe he simply fell while running? Hope he gets better soon & refueah shalaima to the other one with the tonsillectomy scheduled. Let us know how it goes!!!

Thanks!

southernbubby

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 6:55 pm
youngishbear wrote:
Much less so today than they used to.

Talk about disposable, anyone remember the scene in the book Cheaper by the Dozen (not the movie) where the father hires a videographer to film the tonsillectomies of all (most, anyway) of his kids?

Bear, I remember that book. When I was a child, most kids had tonsillectomies. When I was raising kids, few people were doing it, and one grandchild already did adenoids, then this child tomorrow and another grandchild scheduled for next month.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers