Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Albany, NY

Dina_B613

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 11:12 pm
My friend who is a single BT in her late 20's and was just offered a great job in Albany, NY!

She is from a smallish community, and is used to an OOT feel. She is on the left-wing side of yeshivish, but is from the West coast so she is a little bit more liberal/relaxed than many yeshivish people. I know what google has told us about the Albany community - she knows that Albany has fresh meat (a huge plus for her) and day schools, mikvah, etc. - though she is not at that place right now. She is looking for a community that is friendly, first and foremost. Even though she is single, she is considering moving anywhere because of her unique career that is best suited for state capitals (she has also been offered jobs in Boise, Montpelier, Concord, and Charleston, WV but I am not going to say anymore because of anonymity.) If you can provide me with any more information, please PM me or write about it on this thread. Thanks!

Ima2NYM_LTR

Post Tue, Dec 09 2014, 11:15 pm
I have lived in Albany for the past 14 years and love it here. It is a wonderful community and I am happy to speak to her about it if she would like. I will PM you my contact information.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating