Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ISO bathroom set with rectangular shaped tissue box cover

kiwi strawberry

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 8:58 pm
I'm looking for a bathroom set that comes with a matching garbage can, tissue box cover, toothbrush holder, etc, but with a rectangular shaped tissue box cover as opposed to a square shaped one. All the sets I see come with a square shaped one. Anyone know where I can find a set with a rectangular shaped cover? Does it exist??

TIA and Freilechin Chanukah! Smile

Fave

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 9:33 pm
Don't know if you live in NYC - but I bought such a set at Century 21

kiwi strawberry

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 9:40 pm
K I know this is so not the important thing in life...but I just need another opinion here Very Happy I really like this set-

http://www.touchofclass.com/fu.....-001/

Do you think I can match the wastebasket and soap holder from that set with the tissue box cover from this one?

http://www.amazon.com/Creative.....img_z

But then I noticed that that tissue box cover from amazon has a matching wastebasket and soap holder! Which is just what I was looking for...except I like the one from touch of class so much better...do you think it's doable to match those up, or should I just go with the fully matching set from amazon? Opinions?? If it makes a difference where those things will be in relation to each other in the bathroom, the wastebasket will be in the left corner, then to the right of that is the toilet with the tissue box on top, and to the right of that the sink with the soap holder. So this slightly mismatched tissue box would be in the middle of the matching wastebasket and soap holder. I'm sorry for talking so much about a tissue box!!

Thanks for being my sounding board for my frivolosity... Smile

kiwi strawberry

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 9:43 pm
Fave wrote:
Don't know if you live in NYC - but I bought such a set at Century 21

Thanks for responding, Fave! I do live in NYC...and I just checked them out online and all their sets are with square tissue box covers. I guess to get the rectangle ones I would need to go in person. And if that's the case then maybe all the other places I checked out online that didn't have may have in person in their actual store. Hmm. Like bed bath and beyond etc.

penguin

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 9:49 pm
I've seen some nice sets on ebay, I am pretty sure many had rectangular tissue boxes. Search on elegant tissue box or something like that!

I'd be a bit wary of mixing two sets from on-line. The colors could vary a lot. Unless you're the type that doesn't mind shipping things back, of course.

kiwi strawberry

Post Tue, Dec 16 2014, 10:05 pm
penguin wrote:
I've seen some nice sets on ebay, I am pretty sure many had rectangular tissue boxes. Search on elegant tissue box or something like that!

I'd be a bit wary of mixing two sets from on-line. The colors could vary a lot. Unless you're the type that doesn't mind shipping things back, of course.

I just checked ebay. I did not find any sets with rectangular tissue box covers. I saw rectangular tissue box covers without anything else that comes with it, and sets that come with square tissue box covers, but no sets with rectangular covers.

And I hate hate shipping stuff back Very Happy I just really don't like the soap dish from the amazon set and I really do like the touch of class set. Hmmm.

Skippy!!

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 12:42 am
I was just in Green's Bed and Bath in Boro Park and there were some bathroom set's with rectangular tissue box covers.

kiwi strawberry

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 9:48 am
Skippy, I'm not familiar with that place. I googled it-is it Green's bath and home on 13th Avenue?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics