Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What style shoes for wedding

amother

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 1:24 pm
I have a first cousins wedding soon and I am chasidish and so are they. my question is are chasidish pp wearing thin heals or the new style which is a wide thick heal? I just bought a pair with thick heals I had no choice of other ones cause I have feet problems. I just wanted to know if chasidish pp are wearing them? will I look very trendy as I am not. I dont want to be the first to wear them. is anyone wearing them already? does anyone remember about 15-20 yrs ago a lot of pp were wearing them to weddings?
anon cause I spoke about it to many pp.

naturalmom5

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 1:55 pm
Such problems in Clall yisroel :hugs

sourstix

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 2:03 pm
poster above - you have so much time to bash others wow!

amother

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 4:38 pm
op here- anyone? have u seen pp with thick heals at weddings recently?

Scrabble123

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 4:48 pm
I saw a few people with thick heels. People who know it's in will think you're trendy, and people who don't will think you're old fashioned.. Wear what you like....

amother

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 4:59 pm
thanks for your kind answer Very Happy. I usually dont have this type of thinking but bec of reasons I cant disclose I have no choice. I am the type that doesnt care but sometimes bec of diff reasons we need to go out of our zone and do diff.

greenfire

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 5:10 pm
I understand you - it took a lot of strength to go out of my comfort zone & wear panty hose for a chassuna in williamsburg - even if I didn't wear black or cover my hair

amother

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 5:43 pm
[quote="greenfire"]I understand you - it took a lot of strength to go out of my comfort zone & wear panty hose for a chassuna in williamsburg - even if I didn't wear black or cover my hair[/quote]

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting tired so thank you...............................................................................

amother

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 5:46 pm
I was just wondering bec it looks like the style is in sort of. but am I right that thin heals are whats popular? just curious, wondering?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics