Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
What blender would you recommend for smoothies ?

Chanel

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 2:56 pm
I'm looking for a great blender/ ice crusher for smoothies and the like. Please recommend asap

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 3:06 pm
I have this and couldn't be happier. It's not a fortune, it doesn't have any way it could possibly leak, it is a cinch to clean, it crushes ice and makes smoothies very well. The entire summer I used it in the morning, rushing out, to make smoothies in about 2 minutes for breakfast -- it blended the frozen fruit beautifully.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ.....3YRLR

BrachaBatya

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 3:09 pm
Vita Mix, Vita Mix, Vita Mix, Vita Mix!! Pricey but they truly last a lifetime! They are built like tanks and they LAST. They can pulverize absolutely anything you put in there. Amazing appliance. We got one four years ago, use it constantly and it is the best.

outoftowner21

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 3:34 pm
Second the vitamix. I use it daily. They're pricey, but nothing compares. I used a 20% off coupon at Bed Bath and Beyond.

smss

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 3:36 pm
depends on your budget....if you ARE willing to go for a really high-end one, I heard the blendtec is as good as/in some ways better than the vitamix, and it's a little cheaper.

Chanel

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 4:28 pm
Thank you Everyone! Keep em coming

Smile1234

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 4:51 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
I have this and couldn't be happier. It's not a fortune, it doesn't have any way it could possibly leak, it is a cinch to clean, it crushes ice and makes smoothies very well. The entire summer I used it in the morning, rushing out, to make smoothies in about 2 minutes for breakfast -- it blended the frozen fruit beautifully.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ.....3YRLR

Would you happen to know, or be able to check, what the voltage is on this machine? Is it 110-240 or just 110?
(Asking because I want to know if it'll work in Israel)

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 5:38 pm
120V it looks like

BTW, look at this comparing it with the vitamix: http://www.amazon.com/forum/-/.....l_hza

Clarissa

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 5:55 pm
I use a Tri-Best mini-blender and love it.

Happy18

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 5:59 pm
Vitamix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greenfire

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 6:29 pm
any blender will make smoothies

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Blac.....17575

Simple1

Post Wed, Dec 17 2014, 6:56 pm
Not all blenders work the same. I had a cheaper blender, and only the stuff near the bottom would blend.

I recently got similar to Hashem Yaazor's, but cheaper - same thing without the "professional", and less powerful. But it works very well for that price range.

mommy1108

Post Thu, Dec 18 2014, 12:36 am
Without a doubt, the Ninja. It is the best blender bc has blades all the way up the glass pitcher. I hate when you have to stir it so that it all reaches the bottom to blend. It's expensive but does the best job
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics