Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Spa for couple massage

amother

Post Tue, Dec 23 2014, 8:46 pm
anyone know of a spa in short distance from NYC area that services couples? My husband would only want a male attendant and I would like a woman. any suggestions? tia

belovedaz

Post Tue, Dec 23 2014, 9:52 pm
I would be interested in finding out abt this as well. anyone?

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Apr 26 2015, 10:47 am
I know this is from a while ago.. I would be interested in this. Preferably Staten Island area

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Apr 26 2015, 12:27 pm
I'm not familiar with couples massages. Is there a divider in the massage room if your husband is being massaged by a male? And what's the point of a couples massage?

Smile.

Post Sun, Jan 03 2016, 8:46 pm
Bump

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Jan 03 2016, 10:33 pm
There are so many spas in the nyc area. Maybe too many so you wouldn't know where to start looking. I go by groupon or living social. They always have deals going and you look through them what interests you, by price, location or type of massage. And before I book I always ck the reviews on the place, usually yelp is a good place for reviews. Even if you are not a groupon member I think you can look through the deals and then either sign up or just book directly through the spa you find. And I have seen some in Staten Island too something in think called bliss ...hope that helps.

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Jan 04 2016, 2:14 am
MagentaYenta wrote:
I'm not familiar with couples massages. Is there a divider in the massage room if your husband is being massaged by a male? And what's the point of a couples massage?

Can someone explain? Sounds like such nice idea. Do you get to stay in room after alone? Sounds like would be awesome getaway kinda thing like if spa at hotel brings it up....

Amarante

Post Mon, Jan 04 2016, 5:08 am
in the secular world, the tables are side by side with no divider so the people can talk as they are being massaged.

Arrangements depend on circumstances. There are masseurs who bring their table to your home or room or some spas have rooms where they have two tables. Spas in beautiful locations sometimes have pavilions outside where you can have the massages.

The setup would be up to the couple. I would imagine if necessary some kind of screen could be set up. I am not sure what the OP envisions. You can hire masseurs of either gender as you prefer.

HonesttoGod

Post Mon, Jan 04 2016, 10:40 am
There is someone who advertises on facebook (the boro park jewish craigslist list I believe) that can do a couple massage in your own home.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 7:28 pm
amother wrote:
anyone know of a spa in short distance from NYC area that services couples? My husband would only want a male attendant and I would like a woman. any suggestions? tia

Where you able to find one?
Or does anyone know of one in NYC that offers this?

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 7:35 pm
hand and stone

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 8:49 pm
If you'd like a couples massage at your house I had a Jewish female and her male partner come massage my husband and I at home.
They were great!! Brought tables and music. Was so nice being home!

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 8:50 pm
Her Facebook page is www.facebook.com/purebliss4
If you need number I can get it.

zrfm

Post Thu, Dec 20 2018, 10:11 am
I want go out...anyone had experience somewhere?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics