Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking
Stir fry recipe using these ingredients?

amother

Post Thu, Dec 25 2014, 4:37 pm
I have beef
onions
garlic
butternut squash
broccoli
carrots
mushrooms
mandarin oranges
water chestnuts
can of stir fry veggies

What ingredients do I use to make a stir fry and can you give me a healthy sauce recipe?

November

Post Thu, Dec 25 2014, 4:52 pm
I say use everything except for the butternut squash and mandarin oranges. Saute onions, garlic in olive oil, then add carrots. Add rest of ingredients. To that add some soy sauce, hot water mixed with teaspoon corn starch, brown sugar. Chili sauce if you have it. Yum!

Monka770

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 10:41 am
I really think coconut milk would go super good in this dish. Fry the meat then add vegetables and then the coconut milk. U know the one that comes in a can. Add curry powder,paprika powder, cummin, salt pepper and ur good to go! Serve with basmati or jasmin rice Smile so delicious!!!! U have to try

greenfire

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 10:56 am
sweet & sour could use the mandarin oranges - don't throw out the juices from the can of stir fry or water chest nuts

start first by browning the meat with onions, garlic, in some olive oil [you can add the mushrooms here if they're raw] ... then add whatever else you like ... ginger & soy sauce make it tasty - then continue by adding the veggies / cans - etc. to help make a sauce ... if you want to thicken the sauce after it cooks up - add a tablespoon of flour or corn starch

serve over quinoa in place of rice

don't know what to do with the butternut squash - doesn't match up

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Oct 07 2016, 12:15 pm
How long do I cook this for? I have one and a half pounds of stirfry meat. Could you please give me measurements for the sauce?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking