Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Neve ilan hotel

ruby slippers

Post Sun, Dec 28 2014, 8:31 pm
Thinking of going to Neve Ilan hotel for pesach through Eddie's Travel. Has anyone been there or know anything about the program. Is it really only about 40 min. from the airport like google maps says?
Thanks

grace413

Post Mon, Dec 29 2014, 2:16 am
Yes, it's about 40 minutes from the airport.

I've been there, but not recently. The rooms are ok, not fancy. The pool is in a separate building from the hotel rooms. There are a lot of outside sitting areas. Food is ok, not great.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Dec 29 2014, 2:21 am
Neve Ilan IS 40 minutes from the airport and about 15 minutes outside of Jerusalem. The grounds are green and beautiful and it is very peaceful. I've been to weddings there. Haven't seen the rooms though.

DrMom

Post Mon, Dec 29 2014, 2:32 am
Pretty, partoral setting. Rooms are plain but nice. Good pool facilities. The food is fine - nothing outstanding, but acceptable.

ruby slippers

Post Mon, Dec 29 2014, 9:50 am
Thanks all- the pricing is pretty reasonable for pesach for the location and I guess since the response was it is not over the top 5 star hotel, but clean explains the decent price. Being close enough to yerushalayim, is a perk, guess that's also why it is a bit cheaper cuz it is not in Yerushalayim. I am assuming there will also be lots of activities we can fill our days with.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions