Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Busy/Lazy Is a Break From Solids OK?
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Thu, Feb 12 2015, 10:50 pm
Once you're bringing this thread up...OP here.

Baby is still not the greatest eater, but I'm trying b/c she's 7 mos. and I think she does need the calories at this point. I started giving her baby food from a jar and I think I noticed an improvement. I really think she likes it to be perfectly pureed. One (medium sized) jar is about 3 servings for her. It's expensive, but if it helps her and me, possibly worth it. I want to learn how to make my stuff mushier when I'm managing a little better. She's still so unpredictable, but I'm doing my hishtadlus and trying. (Also am trying to give cereal once a day.) Also BTW I think she likes salt. She gobbles my soup. I don't add extra salt, the chicken is just so salty.

ETA, I noticed that if I entertain her while she's eating, she eats much more. I used to take away the food at the first sign of disinterest. Today, after she looked bored and started squirming, I sang silly songs and silly movements and she wasn't bored and she ate much more. I think this is what I am going to do.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics