Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Shark navigator lift away vacuum

precious

Post Sat, Jan 03 2015, 11:17 pm
I'm looking into vacuums and I know the shark navigator lift away was recommended on the other thread, but there are so many models - rotator, navigator, Pro, lift away, etc. ranging from $150-$250. which models do you have? recommend? I can't figure out the differences from the online sites (amazon, bb&b,etc). thanks!!

amother

Post Sat, Jan 03 2015, 11:22 pm
precious wrote:
I'm looking into vacuums and I know the shark navigator lift away was recommended on the other thread, but there are so many models - rotator, navigator, Pro, lift away, etc. ranging from $150-$250. which models do you have? recommend? I can't figure out the differences from the online sites (amazon, bb&b,etc). thanks!!

I have model NV 370 I don't see it on Amazon anymore for good price but I got it for about $179. I can't say I'm blown away but it's decent enough. The suction is too strong for my carpeting but you're able to lower it. It definitely gets the dust up well.

Undefined

Post Sat, Jan 03 2015, 11:47 pm
If you to use the hose and different tools, get the shark navigator lift away, it's great, I clean everything with it. Easy to empty, there's a long hose or short one, good for floor or carpet. It's on sale now at sams club, get it there you could also return it if you don't like it.

precious

Post Sun, Jan 04 2015, 9:37 am
Which model?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Jan 04 2015, 1:16 pm
The difference between models are usually the attachments, the dust away (I was going to get this kind but didn't in the end) or under appliance wand (didn't work for mine anyway, so not worth it), etc....there is one review on amazon that has a lot f it broken down...
Lift-away vs regular is definitely worth it. That's the reason I went for one to begin with.
Rotator is a different line altogether.

I basically feel any of the models is fine in the Lift Away series after spending a lot of time agonizing over them. I basically use the basic chassis, with an attachment here or there. I don't need the frills. It's light weight enough for my kids, and the filtering on it is excellent. The suction IS very strong (as a different poster mentioned) so you can lower it. You can turn off the brushroll for the hard floors with a flick of the switch. It swivels and has a low head.
The difference in models is just a matter of how long an attachment is, if it has a turbo pet brush, etc
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry