Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Gmail

miriamnechama

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 2:36 pm
gmail tells me my browsers cache is full what does that mean??

su7kids

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 2:50 pm
I'm not sure, but maybe you should go to your internet explorer, or firefox and go to internet options and clean out the history and the cookies and the temporary folders.

I actually had reached my limit of what I'm allowed to keep in my gmail! I had dto delete a lot of stuff. I was quite disappointed about that.

miriamnechama

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 2:58 pm
it wont delite stuff from inbox?? how is it done again??

su7kids

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 3:13 pm
I selected all, and then hit "delete", HOWEVER, I did learn the hard way that it then remains in your TRASH so you have to delete there, too otherwise it doesn't show that its deleted off your cache!

gold21

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 3:20 pm
tools/ internet options/ temporary internet files/ delete cookies and delete files. one of those takes a while to delete, like 3-4 min, and the other takes a few seconds.

gmail tells u that A LOT. always saying that the browsers cache is too full...dunno why specifically with gmail...guess it needs a lot of memory space...well it is a great email!

miriamnechama

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 4:38 pm
eah thanks dh took care of it. my yahoo is at it's limit, but I like gmail much better. it's also faster and cleaner.

ps how do youput pix buy your name and on the forum??
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics