Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Pesach Program - kids program and warm weather a must

amother

Post Tue, Jan 06 2015, 11:33 am
HI. Someone is offering to take us away for Pesach to a hotel program. We do not want to go to E'Y.
Warm/hot weather is a must (think Florida, Arizona, etc). Kid program a must (babysitting, etc).
MO crowd preferable. Please advise.

amother

Post Tue, Jan 06 2015, 11:36 am
I just saw tons of ads for pesach programs in community newspapers (5 towns Jewish times, New Jersey Link). you could probably do a search online, there are really tons of them now.
Do you have any idea how much you can spend because that will probably be an important factor.
There are tons of them in Florida...

amother

Post Tue, Jan 06 2015, 1:32 pm
I'm specifically asking here because I want to know that the available kid program is good.
Also, I am open to other places besides Florida so I was wondering about other options as well.
TIA

amother

Post Tue, Jan 06 2015, 1:35 pm
My brother in law and his family went to a pesach program in West Palm beach, Florida and raved about the great day camp and activities for the kids.

amother

Post Tue, Jan 06 2015, 1:37 pm
amother from right before. In terms of babysitting at night though, you have to pay extra, I think they said there were options to hire day camp counselors or a babysitting service through the hotel, but it is an extra charge. they did not end up doing that but said that their friends did.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics