Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Which Hand Cream Works For You?
Previous  1  2  3

ruchelbuckle

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 1:54 pm
Chayalle wrote:
A coworker of mine introduced me to Yves Rocher Hand Cream - they have several kinds but the good ones are the Ultra Nourishing cream and the Cold Weather Balm with Shea Butter.

I have never had chapped hands since.

where do you get this from? is it drugstore item, department store, etc...?

ruchelbuckle

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 1:57 pm
Grateful2bhere wrote:

2. Pure coconut oil - With warmth it liquefies & can be used on Shabbos; my rav said to just keep it where it will stay in liquid form, so I have a piece of foil formed so that it will stay on top of the urn. I use this on Shabbos for my lips too.

what kind of coconut oil do you use-- the kind you get in the grocery store that can also be used for baking?

Chayalle

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 2:46 pm
ruchelbuckle wrote:
where do you get this from? is it drugstore item, department store, etc...?

website

luppamom

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 3:59 pm
JustMeMyself wrote:
Op are you in Israel? You can get gloves at the pharmacy for 10 NIS and I bought the neutrogena cream at super pharm for less than 20 NIS.

Also very important that you dry your hands well after you wash them. Don't air dry them. Dry them WELL on a towel.

Yes, I am! I've used it before and adequate results. It made my skin feel better, but temporarily, kinda like Eucerin does. I'm curious to try s/t new, but if new stuff doesn't work, it's great that they have it here. I much rather buy stuff here then have someone else shlep it for me. As for the gloves, I just bought a pair from the makolet, not sure if there is a difference in quality between different brands. I just can't stand the thought of them... ew, I hate it when they sit on my counter.

You are totally right about the hand-washing/drying. DH is always telling me that, but I don't have the patience. Maybe I should work on that...

jkw

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 6:10 pm
Have been using AHAVA hand cream and other AHAVA products for a long long time. Absolutely nothing better for dry hands. Period.

bfg

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 9:32 pm
ruchelbuckle wrote:
This. Is. The. Best.

but yeah, way too pricey!

L'Occitane Hand Cream. It is expensive, but works fantastically. I keep it near my coat closet and before I put on gloves to go outside, I put on the cream. It has time to be absorbed by the skin.
A tube can last me most of the winter.

lkwdlady

Post Wed, Jan 07 2015, 9:43 pm
if you are in Israel then you should have an easy time getting Ahava hand cream since it's an Israeli product.
The thing that is so amazing about it is that it's not only good while it's on for a short while. It has a long lasting effect and even after it's washed off your skin becomes smooth again. I'm sure you wont regret using this.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars