Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Restaurant ideas in brooklyn

PIP

Post Fri, Jun 10 2005, 12:06 pm
Does anyone know of a good nice restaurant in the Brooklyn, Boro Park area? the city option is out, so I need a nice restaurant here in brooklyn. Any idea?

Rivkie81

Post Fri, Jun 10 2005, 12:26 pm
Theres a nice place called Garden of Eat-in on Avenue J in Flatbush. It's not very formal but it's very nice and the food is good!

amother

Post Fri, Jun 10 2005, 3:30 pm
In BP there's Glatt a la carte on 18 cor. 52nd Street. they're a little expensive but the food is good. in Flatbush there's an exellent place on coney island between s & t called island grill. try the baby chicken its realy good.

mmmmm I'm getting hungry

Mommy912

Post Fri, Jun 10 2005, 4:29 pm
Chinese: China Glatt in Boro Park : 13 Ave
Nice and Fun Pizza Shop: Circa on Ave J: not only pizza: pastas, make your own salads, fish, shakes - well priced (FYI will deliver in the neighborhood)
Fleishigs with Israeli menu: Jerusalem Steakhouse: there are 2: 1 on Kings H'way and one on Ave J. Nice place - not too expensive. Also Kineret Steakhouse on K'Hway. Both have a variety of foods, not just steaks.
Lots of fleishig restaurants have lunch menus - usually until 4:00ish when
they have better prices.

zkalan

Post Fri, Jun 10 2005, 4:34 pm
Brooklyn: Amazon Cafe, Dairy, it's Italian, pretty good, 718-382-8360.

Cafe K, D, is my most favorite place, at times too noisy though, they have 3 locations, 2 in Brooklyn: 1111 Ave K-718-677-3033, and 4110 18th Avenue. Ave K is the original one.

Glatt Kosher Family, Chinese, not such a fancy place, but the food and the prices are pretty good. 4305 18th Ave. 718-972-8085, they do take out.

Dougies which is across the street from the Glatt Kosher Family, I'm not a big fan of Dougies, but some people like, they have sushi there now as well. 4310 18th Ave. 718-686-8080.

supermom

Post Sat, Jun 11 2005, 1:51 pm
mmm love dougies I am a big fan wonder if they would deliver to israel? as for the glatt kosher family you are right not fancy but really good food I haven't been there for a long time. thanks for making me real hungry. Wink

frog

Post Wed, Jun 15 2005, 11:19 am
there is orchedia on 12th avenue. very formal, nice ambiance and amazing food.

timeout

Post Wed, Jun 15 2005, 11:01 pm
"Tea For Two" in Flatbush Kings Highway and East 4th amazing Sushi everything is great there.

In Boro Park Avenue Plaza on 13th is pretty good and quiet.

Enjoy my mouth is watering Very Happy

jbyklyn007

Post Sun, Jul 03 2005, 2:29 am
Hi all,

I found this great place where you can search for kosher restaurants all over the world. You can also read and submit reviews.

http://shamash.org/kosher/

Hearty appetite,

J

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Mon, Jul 04 2005, 7:10 pm
I was once taken to Cafe K for a date -- oh boy, was I embarrassed when I ran itno some (high school) students of mine!!!! I had never been there before and didn't realize how popular they were!! Haven't been there since - is it a good place for a dinner out with the hubby?

If you want a quiet place, go to Wendy's Plate on Avenue U (East 4/5?)...It's R' Gornish's hechsher. Now when I went THERE on a date (a few, actually) I didn't meet anyone I know. And they have good wraps. Smile

m&m

Post Mon, Sep 05 2005, 6:01 pm
I like Sunflower cafe on corner of where Kings Highway & Quentin meet. The prices are great. The food is fresh and they give huge portions. I have probably tried everything on the menu!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics