Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Gap PrimaLoft raglan puffer jacket

iamamother

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 12:12 pm
Does anyone have this coat for their kids? is it really warm enough for winter in NY? it seems so light but they claim its very warm....

http://www.gap.com/browse/prod.....99012

iamamother

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 12:16 pm
no one has this??

seeker

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 12:23 pm
I don't have this jacket but I do have a coat that seemed very light and is still very warm. Gap coats have a great reputation so I would not be surprised if they are like that too.

srbmom

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 12:32 pm
Same here - I don't have this specific coat, but I always get my kids GAP coats, and they're always very warm. I also find the reviews on GAP to usually be spot-on. This one has pretty good reviews from quite a few people.
They also have excellent customer service if you decided you need to return it.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 12:34 pm
I actually looked at that jacket online and ended up getting a different one for DD.

If it was for a child that will go from house to carseat to house....then I might've bought it, but for a school-aged child that waits outside in the cold for the bus in freezing weather...I opted for real down fill.

iamamother

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 12:59 pm
right, I know gap has good stuff... my ds has their regular puffer one and if u compare the 2 they r completely diff. the puffer one- is very puffy and warm. but this one is supposed to be just as warm without the puff... but I have no way of knowing if its really warm... I know I can return them, I want to know if I should....(its for next yr- I got it really cheap...)

srbmom

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 1:10 pm
Can you send her outside in it for a few minutes with the tags still on and see how she feels?

iamamother

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 1:23 pm
dc is too young to give me a good answer. the excitement of a new coat and everything...

kb

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 7:59 pm
Put your hand in for a few minutes and see what it feels like
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children