Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Have you ever sold on amazon, pls help

amother

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 12:39 pm
I'm looking to start selling on amazon, I received a great offer on an item that I can make nice profit, with a good rating on amazon, however, being that I dont know my ins and outs of amazon, I'm not sure if I should buy it since I see there are over 30 ppl selling exactly this item on amazon. do it still pay? can I still make money on it?

KeepCalm

Post Wed, Jan 14 2015, 1:44 pm
Check out this link for tips and tricks. http://thesellingfamily.com/

Google other blogs and you may be able to find useful information. It is very hard to be a start-up. PM me for a few tips.

Just a warning: I got scammed once by a buyer. They requested to see pictures of the product I was selling and when I sent it through the Amazon site I got a reply saying that they couldn't open the pics... So I emailed pictures from my business account and I got an email from Amazon (not the regular address but @marketplace-amazon) stating that the systems are down but I should dispatch an order for this and this person and they gave me the address. They said that the order would appear in my account after several hours or days. I sent the item ($500 value) and didn't see a penny. The order never got into the account and only much much later when checking out the details did I realize that I was royally scammed. I'm still in the process of disputing the charges.

Double and triple check everything in the beginning.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 1:05 am
Can you beat the price of the other sellers? If not then no I would not invest the money as a general rule if you can lower your price and still make money then It doesn't matter how many other people are selling it if your price is significantly lower.

As a buyer I buy from whomever is cheapest and has s good price to go with it but price is what I take into account first.

As a seller when your it is priced lower it sells.

Good Luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics