Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Brooklynn girls high school zniuts but strong secular curr

bas101

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 8:11 pm
I'm relocating to NY. I'm looking for a religious girls high school but with a good secular curriculum as well. I heard about Shulamit but is a little bet price for my budget. Does any body have any suggestions of schools in the Brooklyn area?.
A school with tuition less than $10k?

Thanks
Baty

monseychick

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 8:16 pm
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

MaBelleVie

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 8:20 pm
How kind.

Welcome to imamother baty! I'm not so familiar with Brooklyn schools currently, but I hope someone else can help you out.

L25

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 8:45 pm
hi. I think you should pick the school based on what you want and then speak to them about scholarships. Don't automatically nix a school because of tuition price.

bas101

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 9:42 pm
Thanks very much for your reply. My budget is very limited as a single mother, I loved the school Shulamit but to high for my budget. Any suggestions on How to get financial aid?. or other schools similar academically but lower tuition?
Thanks for all inputs!!!

L25

Post Thu, Jan 15 2015, 9:52 pm
call them up and ask who to speak to about financial aid. disclaimer: I'm not in the parsha so I've never done it but I'm sure the office staff should be able to direct you. Hatzlacha!

doctorima

Post Fri, Jan 16 2015, 12:41 am
You should also look into Prospect. It's a bit more to the right than Shulamis, but still has a very solid secular program. I don't know about tuition there, but I would think it's likely to be less than Shulamis, and you can also inquire about financial aid.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics